Monday, September 10, 2012

Peace within the storm

Papa is in the hospital. In surgery now. I hurt my wrist and it may turn into a big big deal and I may need Surgery on it! College starts this Wednesday. Science is my weak subject and I'm having trouble on it. But I'm giving all of that to God so it will be okay. But I still feel slightly flustered/overwhelmed/panicky. My Aunts for TX came up and I'm waiting in the waiting room with them now. The Doctor doesn't really know what to
Do now so he said sit and wait. But this verse came to mind in the middle of this busy stressful mess:
"Be still and know that I am God..." Psalm 48:10 and I really need to do that. We all do. We need to just stop and listen to what He wants us to do.
Here is some pictures that made my day.

If you could just take a minute to pray for the people in the waiting room like I am. Just pray that the Lord will help the families with what they are going through and to give the doctors wisdom and give the people in the surgery or in another type a thing to have peace and know that God is watching over them,
Britt

No comments: