Friday, October 5, 2012

About my new post...

Okay, I had this dream last night about the little story I'm about to post. It's really weird. I remember the dream and everything. Only Ruby died differently in my dream. In my dream they were in the field with tall grass and there was a long sharp piece of glass that Ruby falls on. Then I got to thinking 'How many pieces of tall glass are going to be sticking up right in a random field close the school?' So I mad it be a wreck instead because I figured that would be more realistic. I wrote it up this morning as soon as I woke up and put my dog outside. I even told my mom "I'm going to get around and do stuff a little later because I have an idea for my writing." This was at 7 a.m. by the way, the sun was hardly out. By 8:30 it was done and I got around for today. So I'm about to post it and I was thinking about doing a story on Chris about his five years with out his true love. I'm sure, I could use some feed back on it (Hint, hint).

Okay on to our next subject. I'm going to make a page for sneak peeks of stories on here. Why? Because after or while I work on Spell Bound there is this other one I'm thinking about doing. I'll call it The Outcasts. It will be perfect.

Well I hope you all will have a great day. I'm going away this weekend for a thing for my church.
Have fun today in whatever you do!

God loves you,

Brittney

No comments: