Sunday, December 16, 2012

Spell Bound week 9

(My friend Maddie texted me at 4 in the morning to put more Spell Bound on here. So Maddie this is for you, a little longer Spell Bound than normal. Love ya sis! The last post was 790 words. This post is 2,450 words)



Hours later Stacy was still asleep in her cell, her fever gone but the day’s advents tolled on her greatly. Her mother didn’t leave her side while she slept but was growing weary. I should go back to my cell to sleep. At least there is another mat in there. It may be thin and dirty but it’s better than the floor itself. Sally thought as Ally stirred.
“Ally?” Stacy stopped stirring at the sound of her mother’s voice. Sally decided then that she would just sleep on the floor near Ally in case she woke up.
Stacy was in a white padded room, alone. She seemed to be there for hours before she heard her mother’s voice.
“I should go back to my cell to sleep. At least there is another mat in there. In may be thin and dirty but it’s better than the floor itself.” Ally looked around the room franticly for her mother. She didn’t want to be alone anymore she longed for Markus and missed her mom so much that it ached. Tears were streaming down Stacy’s face now as she cried for Markus, longing him to hold her in his arms. Minutes passed before Sally was standing in front of Ally in her dream. Ally couldn’t believe it. Someone was really here in her room, in her dream. This was the first time that it happened.
“Mom? How are you here? I’m always alone when I come here.” Ally ran to give the older woman a hug and was greeted with open arms.
“When I fell asleep your powers pulled me in here.” Sally hugged Ally tightly.
“Why did you not tell me Morta hurt you? You didn’t even show pain.” Sally’s voice was a tight as the hold she had on Ally’s shoulders. Ally didn’t know.
“I just met you, Mom. I couldn’t ruin it. And I didn’t show pain because I didn’t feel any. Everything felt numb, asleep, so much that I forgot had bad of shape I really am in.” Sally panicked. Numb? Could she have more than one power? Were only a few questions that plagued Sally’s thoughts.
“Quickly, Ally, do you have any other powers other than your mind power?” Ally thought then nodded. Sally asked what they were and Ally tried to remember what they were.
“Markus said that when Master. D carried me into the cave I healed him. His wounds, cuts, bruises, even scars just but touching him.” Sally smiled. Morta had that power too. She was so much like her father that it made Sally smile grow until she remember Morta had darkness swarming his heart. The thought made Sally want to sob.
“You can’t heal yourself with that power. You feel pain as it is being inflected but if the wounds are left alone for some time then they will grow numb and you won’t feel pain anymore but it’s still there. Does that make since, Ally?” Stacy nodded then told her mother about how her friends found her and her powers came in. Stacy told her everything up to the point of when she came back into her life.
“And your brothers? How are they?” Sally asked quickly.
“My brothers? I have real brothers?” Stacy stared wide eyed at her mother. If they got out of the castle then changed Morta they could be a family. Stacy’s mind wonder for a moment to what a family with Markus would be like. As if her thoughts summoned him, Markus appeared in front of mother and daughter looking as confused as ever. Sally watched Stacy’s eye grow and a look of peace come to them. She sidestepped around her mother and was a seven feet away from him.
“Stacy?” He whispered. That was all she needed to know it really was Mark.
“Markus!” Stacy whispered back and ran into his arms. He picked her up and they twirled around. Sally watched unashamedly and saw how much of her daughter’s life she missed. Sally saw how in love the young couple was and longed to be that way with Morta again.
“Your powers must have pulled him in as well.” Sally said gently. The young couple looked as if they just noticed her.
“Who is this, Stacy?” Markus asked keeping his arms around her.
“Mother meet Markus. Markus meet my mother.” Stacy’s hands gestured as she did introductions then she told Mark how she found her mother. She was still in his arms when she finished.
“Your father? Is he being kept by Morta as well?” Mark asked and the two women shook their heads.
“He is Morta, Mark. I’m so sorry.” Stacy said tears coming back to her eyes. She lay her head on his shoulder and her smoothed her hair.
“It isn’t your fault my dear. It’s okay. Shhhh. There is no need to cry, love.” He soothed.
“May I ask who trained your group, Markus?” Sally spoke for only the second time since he appeared.
“Master D.” The young couple watched Sally’s eyes grow. Sally walked forward and looked at Mark with pleading eyes.
“How is Master D. Markus? Please tell me he’s alright.” She whispered.
“Missing in action.” Sally turned pale and they watched a grey cloud loom over her face.
“Tom. How is Tom?” She was close to breaking down already if they told her her son was dead she wouldn’t be able to stand it.
“He’s doing fine. He and Sam Bonded.” Sally relaxed slightly and sighed with relief.
“I wouldn’t know what to do if he was dead.” She said softly.
“You know Tommy, Mother?” Stacy asked as everyone sat down on the padded floor, Markus still had an arm around her.  Sally tilted her head in confusion.
“Of course I do. I did give birth to him after all.” Mark and Stacy were shocked into silence. It was minutes later and still no one spoke. Stacy was the first to find her voice.
“Tommy is my brother?” Sally nodded. Stacy looked at Markus with pleading eyes.
“You have to tell him, Mark. Tell him I found Mom and to be safe. And not to do anything stupid.” Mark smiled then started to fade. His body started to phase in and out of the room. He was despairing.
“Mark?” Stacy asked as Sally pulled her away from him.
“Someone must be waking him up.” Sally told them.
“Next time you fall asleep think of me and I’ll be here, Ally. I promise.” He said feeling her fear. She nodded in return and whispered ‘I love you’ before he was gone.
 
Sally and Ally woke soon after and Ally was sure that her mother lied about the pain becoming numb after a while. It hurt to move and when she did she felt so dizzy and weak that she almost went under each time. The dream conference took a chunk of energy to do it. Sally pulled her child half in her lap all while trying not to hurt her.
Remember to tell him, Mark.
Stacy thought as she watched her mother sob in above her.
I will, Ally. I promise. The cell door creaked open and Morta watched his wife and daughter for a moment before coming closer.
Morta is here. Don’t do anything stupid. I miss you, Markus; please don’t do something that would make me lose you. I love you, Markus.
Be safe, Ally. I love you so much.

“Guards, take Ally to the shocking table.” Morta all but growled. Morta felt his wife’s pain and terror build up and wasn’t sure if he could take it much longer.
No!” Sally screamed and held onto Ally tightly. Stacy barely held on to her mother, she was still so weak that her strongest grip felt like a small child holding her mother’s hand walking across the street.
“Mom, let go. I’ll be okay. I’ll be okay.” Stacy whispered when the guards come forward.
No! Morta, you’ll kill her! She’s already so weak, don’t hurt her anymore! Please, Morta.” Sally begged.
“Mom, let go!” Stacy said so firmly that her mother finally looked at her.
“He’ll kill you.” She whispered.
“I’ll be fine,” Stacy said then lowered her voice for her mother’s ears only.
“In a few hours my powers will kick in and I won’t feel a thing. I’ll keep a mind link up between us the entire time.” Stacy promised and her mom nodded unwillingly. That was all the guards needed to pull Stacy away from Sally.
No! Morta you can’t!” Sally screeched then leaped to take her daughter away from those men. Morta stepped in front of her and held her there with his hands on her shoulders while she pushed forward screaming for Ally.
Why did I marry such a woman? The dark in Morta asked himself.
Because I love her. I need a minute with her. Please. I’m being you.
Fine! You have five minutes then
my plans go into action.
“Sally, you need to stop it right now!” Morta’s dark side growled. Sally shrank back and backed into the corner of the cell. Her eyes grew expecting he would hit her. His heart filled with compassion for his wife when he felt her fear and he tried to hide it quickly. But he couldn’t hide what he felt in side because Sally felt his compassion for her and her hopes soared.
“Come back to me, darling. Please, I miss you.” Sally whispered. His eyes softened and his stance relaxed and when he spoke it was like the old Morta was standing in front of her again.
“I-I… Can’t, my love… I can’t control it. I had to beg just to get five minutes with you.” Tears were in both their eyes.
“Morta, my love, is that really you?” Morta nodded and she threw her arms around him.
“Can’t you fight it?” She whispered.
“I’m too weak. It’s too strong. I let it eat me alive, I’m sorry for everything I’ve done.”
“Morta, you always heal me. It’s alright.” She kissed him then. That one small kiss held so much love that they thought they would explode. They pulled apart and Sally smiled. Morta frowned down at her. Sally’s head tilted in confusion.
“I’m not talking about that.” Morta whispered harshly.
“Then what are-” Morta cut her off by roughly putting his hands back on her shoulders.
“I’ve seen the future, my love. You were going to find out in a tomorrow.” He stopped there feeling regret over the treatment of his wife. She didn’t like the pause and was ready to burst.
“What am I going to find out?” She pressed on.
“You are with child, my love.” Sally stared at him.
“I’m…” She couldn’t think straight. A child? Sally was once told they couldn’t have any more children. They felt each other’s heart burst with joy as Sally placed a hand on her still flat stomach. Morta placed his hand over hers and they shared smile. They talked about their born children till they only had only a minute left together. Since the news came Morta had been dogging what Sally feared and wanted to know.
“Morta, what if the baby is completely evil? Or even partly evil, what would we do?” Sally asked quickly.
“It won’t be. Logan, Josh, and Ally weren’t evil nor will they ever be they have you in them, my darling. You keep them good.” Sally smiled and kissed his cheek. Now it was his turn to say what was on his mind.
“Besides, we won’t do anything. You will, by keeping the baby away from me.” Sally started to shake her head.
“The baby will need its father.”
“Our oldest, Logan will be the father figure. Didn’t that work for the last two?”
“Tommy had my grandfather, Master Danny. Logan was adopted by my sister and then they adopted Ally. Do you really want our fourth child to have to live in this broken up family? You have to fight it, Morta. I need you. This baby needs you. Logan needs you. Josh needs you. Ally needs you the most; you and I both know that. You have this connection with each other that will either save you or kill her. You need to make a choice.” Morta stood up and walked out of the cell not wanting the evil side to take out any rage on her. That didn’t work because when the evil side was back in control he walked right to his guard and ordered that Sally be beaten and then thrown out onto the streets before day break. The guard nodded then walked to get the others who hated Sally to go get the job done.
“And guard!” Morta said so suddenly that the guard started then slowly turned back around.
“Don’t touch her stomach for she carries my heir.” Morta walked away to go take care of his Ally or he would have seen the guard standing there with his mouth swung open wide open. It was several minutes later before Morta’s orders were fulfilled. Morta walked into the room they put Stacy in. She was strapped to the cool metal table again and had a blindfold over her eyes. Morta walked over to the table and roughly took the blindfold off of her eyes. Stacy was momentarily blinded one second then the next was staring into the face of her father.
“What did you do to my mother?” Stacy growled not looking frightened like she felt.
“What had to be done. I was growing weak because of my love for her. So now she is on the streets.”
“You don’t deserve her. She’s too good for you.” Stacy spat in his face. Morta looked taken back then back in control. Stacy started to shake as the evil gleam in Morta’s eyes grew brighter.
“I’m going to perform a few tests on you, my daughter. We are going to take down the blocks that Master D. placed in your mind so you will be as powerful as you were years ago.” Stacy shook harder and tears stung her eyes.
“If I struggle? If I give you trouble during these tests what will you do?” Stacy regretted the words as soon as the left her lips. Morta smirked as he pressed a button. Stacy felt the shocking pain she did hours ago but more intense. It lasted longer than her first shocking; it was more painful, and more powerful in every way. Stacy was now gasping for air that wasn’t coming. When air finally came it smelled like burnt flesh and singed hair. Stacy felt puke in the back of her throat.

No comments: