Friday, March 14, 2014

My first Novel!

SO last Saturday I finished my first ever Novel! It is 30,554 words and almost 100 pages (I think). And I think I am going to try to Self Publish it once it is edited and all of that is done. I wrote it for my Novel class I am taking for school and I will post the Cover down below. I will let you guys know when it is going to be out on Amazon. Also my class saw my cover and loved it and Kara (My bff, you have heard me talk about her before) and Cara H. (A girl I met at school, she's awesome) want me to do their covers. :) I am just so happy right now!

It is called Searching and in the cover that is my dad and myself. People think I really painted my dad's face but I didn't I just know my way around editing software. ;)
So I hope you guys will love it a lot and buy it and all that jazz.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!!!

-Brittney

No comments: