Sunday, August 12, 2012

8/12/2012's Verse

"He stilled the storm to a whisper;
the waves of the sea were hushed.
They were glad when it grew calm,
and he guided them to their desired haven.
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love."
                                               Psalms 107: 29-31 

Okay, I'm going to give my thoughts on this verse and kind of preach to ya, bare with me on this.

Isn't that amazing? 'He stilled the storm...' The Lord calmed the storm and all was well. Some decisions we have to make in life feel like a 'storm' don't they?  We feel tossed back and forth over that decision, right? The Lord will calm those decisions with His timing, don't lose faith bloggers. Alright let's go on. The Lord has an unfailing love for us. Hold up right there and read that again, 'The Lord has an unfailing love for us.' That right there I think is amazing. The Lord of all creation, loves us: simple, horrible, cruel, foolish... us. We don't deserve Him. Why? Because we SINNED AGAINST GOD. Simple as that. But God sent his one and only Son Jesus Christ down to save us. And He did. And that is why, bloggers, we can be with Him. Why we can be saved and have way to live with Him forever.  He never gave up on us. 
You know those moments when you feel far from God? Those moments where you feel like your on one side of the room and He is on the other and you can't figure out why He isn't on your side with you? The moments where you feel so so so far from God? Guess who moved? 
Not God, no because He has unfailing love for us.
 'Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love.' 
He calms our storms. He protects us. He loves us. He want's us to be with Him, bloggers. He does, He really does. I know that seams crazy because we are: 'simple, horrible, cruel, foolish... us'. But He does. 
'He guided them to their desired haven' He took them to their desired haven. God guided them. And He's going to guide you where He wants you to go. He's going to calm those decisions. He is going to protect us. Love us. He is I promise you, bloggers, He has forgotten you. I know, I know, at times it feels like He has. But He hasn't moved, forgotten, stopped loving, stopped protecting you. You moved, bloggers. You moved, forgotten how God protects and loves you.
Another verse:
"fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
                                                                         Isaiah 41:10  

Does that sound like a God who has forgotten you, bloggers? If it does then you are very very very lost. And I want you to know I am here for you, to help in any way I can, bloggers. I'm not some ghost on the web. I'm a real person with real feelings who knows what you are feeling and know God makes the hurt go away. He does, bloggers, He really does.

Always here if you need to talk,
Brittney 

books_written_by_brittney_cole.blogger@hotmail.com 

1 comment:

Rogers Family said...

I needed this today!!!!!! You are so wonderful sweet girl. Have a good week!
- Amanda