Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hitting me at once

  1. I'm in High School, Freshman
  2. I'm starting College very very soon
  3. I have five days to finish two big reading project
  4. I haven't started writing a new short or long story yet
  5. I'll have tons more school work
  6. Being a nurse could really happen
  7. I'm going to have to juggle tons of school work, writing, family time, and on top of all this my volunteering work at the library

I just read this off to my brother and dad, My brother is 13 and beat cancer I'm so proud of the little trooper. I'll do a post on him soon,
Braden: "Cinna, breathe, just breathe." He calls me Cinna by the way.
Me: "I don't have time to breathe, Bubba!"
Braden: "I can see that!" Then we all start laughing. My family makes me feel so better.

But, I'm still freakin',
Brittney (Cinna:)

No comments: