Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Read this to hear me freak out, PLUS an Spell Bound update

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
39
Germany
2
United Kingdom
2

What I want you to focus on is that someone (or two someones) have seen and read my blog from the UK. That means, and this chance very slim, ZAYN MALIK FROM 1D IS READING MY BLOG! If that isn't true I would still like to thank whoever in UK for becoming my 11th Country! I love you all! That means you too, Zayn. Now you must understand that I'm not very girly. At all. I haven't been into a bubble gum pop band since Jones Brothers, I was in love with Nick till they broke up the band. So this is kind of a big deal. My friend, Kara (Go visit our blog www.purpleunicornsbybbkj.blogspot.com ) got me started last Friday and my fav if your didn't guess it already would be Zayn. So yeah! I'm going to go write more Spell Bound, I found I really sad song, from the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, to listen to why I write this sad part.

Do I have you wondering yet?

Comment,
Brittney

No comments: