Friday, November 23, 2012

Why I love writing.

Why do I love writing?
I get lost. I get within the keyboard or pen. I get lost in the paper or screen. But most of all, I get lost on the words and what they mean to me and others. How they effected me, my feelings, my thoughts, and I wonder if I effect someone, make them feel something, or maybe if I make them wonder. I think that's my goal to make, them wonder. You know, I never wanted to be an author, writer, story teller whatever you want to call it. At first when I was real young I wanted to be a vet in Africa  now I'm going to be a nurse there maybe even more. I love reading what others write, a few people I know- my age- write books, poems, songs. I never did. I tried once to write a X-men fan fiction and when I decided to make a second one on it, I knew I liked- loved writing but did think I was good at. No one really does think they are good at something they are. I stopped writing this was a couple years ago- maybe two- and then for school -I'm homeschooled- I had to write something using the words it gave me, like snake and other things. It had to be at least five sentences long. I always went over because I loved it. I was writing then reading it and told myself this could be something more.
Overcoming was born.
I finished it months ago and took it off of here-my blog- so I can try and publish it someday. A fourteen year old homeschooler wrote a book and it has been turned into a movie. Why can't I? Then I started this blog and so many things came to me and I fell for the love of writing all over again.
I wrote Finding In The Battle Field off of a dream I had about people I know-my age, again-.
Remember was on a whim,
The Sad Story Of The Two Graves was dream,
Outcast was for school.
Spell Bound, I don't know. I know don't really know where it came from but I'm at work on it and loving every hard, sad second of it. It's hard because I love it and if you love it and it's really hard it  but you still do it it means it's right for you. It's sad because the more I write the closer the ending is and once it comes and I publish it like I hope then it's over I can't pull Microsoft up and change it when something sounds better hours, days, weeks, months, after I write it. It's over. Done. I think that's the most conflicting apart about writing. You want to finish it. You do. But don't want it to be over. You come to love the people and places and things that are out of your dreams, ideas, plans, goals, and hopes and you don't want it to end.
Even though it's conflicting, it's my favorite part.

Brittney

No comments: