Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chapters of Overcoming

Chapter One, it's called 'What I Need' the name is talking about what Jett needs. What he needs is Christ in his heart. He doesn't have Him, yet. When he thinks his life is up he turns his heart over to Christ, thanks to Nina.

Chapter Two, it's called 'Missionary-Woman' the name is talking about Nina. Her friends call her 'The Missionary Woman' because she tries to save everyone she can. And most of the time she does.

Chapter Three, it's called 'I meant every word' Jett's in love, that's what that means. He fell in love with Nina. And he knows what he feels is true. But does she feel the same?

Chapter Four, it's called 'How will I?' Jett doesn't know how everything will go. How will he do in sports, school, life. Then the unthinkable happens, his mom dies. What does he do now? Then he finds something out he shouldn't, Liz loves him, Nina knows too. What does he do now?!

Chapter Five, it's called 'I'll see you again' Well, this chapter is about Jett saying goodbye to Nina. And doing so he tells her that he will see her again. But Nina's question is when and how? He doesn't know; he just knows that he will see her again, someday, someway. She doesn't believe him.


Chapter Six, it's called 'I'm Hooked' he loves Nina, and when a girl flirts with him and he doesn't feel like he should back, he knows he is 'hooked' on Nina. 


Chapter Seven, it's called  ‘Do you care about me?’ Questions weather or not God truly loves him because of all this bad stuff happened to him and writes Nina about it.

Chapter Eight, it's called ‘I need you now’

Chapter Nine, it's called ‘Three little words.’ This is a very last chapter, I think, so I won't say ANYTHING about this one.

No comments: