Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Poll=)

Okay who is you favorite people in Overcoming? I hope you like Overcoming by the way! =)


Okay we have
1. Jett, the main, main person. He got bit, got saved, got in love with Nina. <3 =) He is a very fun person to write, let me tell you. 
2. Nina, the other main, main person. She loves him, she loves him not, she loves him, she loves him not. I also like to write her. I try to make her keep everyone guessing but I'm not sure if I'm any good at that... =)

3. Liz, one of the 'side kicks'. She is very emotional. Very much so, if I say so myself. She is nosy, very nosy. But has a secret... Hmmm. Should I tell you? Nah... ;)

4. Tommy, another 'side kick'. He stands strong. He won't take his armor down even for a moment, as Jett said.  And no he does have a secret... or does he? =)

5. Danny, Jett's brother. What can I say? He's ten. =)

6. Jett's Mom. Not going really into this, person.

7. Ella. She's just a random person I put in there. =)

8. Penny. Again a random person. Maybe Nina's new friend? I don't know, what do you think? =)

9. Nina's Grandpa. Good in and out. He loves Nina like his own daughter. 
 
10. Brad. Danny's new friend.

11. Dr. Rick. Brad's dad, and Jett's Dr. =)

You can pick more then once. =) Pick over there >>>>> Yep over there >>>>>

No comments: